SCHEDULE FOR INTRODUCTORY CLASS (LEVEL I)
- Saturday, August 4 - Augustana Lutheran Church - CLASS FULL
- Monday, August 6 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, August 11 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Wednesday, August 15 - Aurora Public Library
- Saturday, August 18 - Regis University (SPANISH ONLY)
- Tuesay, August 21 - Parker Public Library
- Monday, August 27 - Koelbel Library - CLASS FULL
- Thursday, August 30 - First Plymouth Church
- Saturday, September 8 - Augustana Lutheran Church - CLASS FULL
- Monday, September 10 - Clements Community Center
- Monday, September 17 - Aurora Public Library
- Tuesday, September 18 - Parker Public Library
- Saturday, September 22 - Regis University (SPANISH ONLY) - CLASS FULL
- Monday, September 24 - Sheridan Library
- Wednesday, September 26 - First Plymouth Church
- Monday, October 1 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, October 6 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, October 8 - Aurora Public Library
- Tuesday, October 16 - Parker Public Library
- Thursday, October 18 - Koelbel Library
- Saturday, October 20 - Regis University (SPANISH ONLY)
- Thursday, October 25 - First Plymouth Church
Saturday classes meet from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Aurora classes meet from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
All other classes meet from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: We are not able to process any online registrations after noon on the day of a class or noon on Friday for the Saturday classes. You are welcome to come to the class and register at the time, subject to availability. In that case, please bring along the name of the county where you filed and your case number.
You are allowed to bring your own refreshments to class, with the exception of the Aurora Public Librabry.
CLASSES START AND END ON TIME
CHILD CARE IS NOT PROVIDED
AN IMPORTANT WEBSITE - We strongly encourage you to visit the website www.UpToParents.org (for divorcing parents) or www.ProudToParent.org (for never married parents) prior to attending the class, as this will give you a headstart and significantly enhance your experience in the class.
Augustana Lutheran Church: 5000 East Alameda Avenue. On the Southwest corner of Alameda and Fairfax, which is ten blocks East of Colorado Boulevard. Use entrance on Fairfax.
Aurora Public Library: 14949 E. Alameda Avenue. On the North side of Alameda between I-225 and Chambers Road
Clements Community Center: 1580 Yarrow Street in Lakewood. One block West of Wadsworth Boulevard and one block North of Colfax.
First Plymouth Church: 3501 South Colorado Boulevard. On the Southwest corner of Colorado Boulevard and Hampden Avenue.
Koebel Public Library: 5955 South Holly Street in Arapahoe County. On the Southwest corner of Orchard Road and Holly Street.
Parker Field House: 18700 East Plaza Drive. It is on the Southeast corner of East Plaza Drive and Champion Drive, which is approximately .5 miles South and .5 miles West of the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Parker Road. It can be accessed by going West on East Plaza Drive from Parker Road or South on South Dransfeldt Road from Lincoln Avenue. Enter on the West side of the building.
Parker Library: 20105 E. Mainstreet in Parker. It is east of Parker Road, at the T intersection of Mainstreet and Pine Dr.
Regis University: Park in lot #4, which is on Lowell Boulevard between 52nd and 53rd Avenues. One route is to take I-70 to Lowell, go right for 1/2 mile to lot #4. An alternate route is to take I-70 to Federal, go right to 50th Avenue, go left to Lowell and right to lot #4.
Sheridan Library: The library is located at 3425 W. Oxford, a couple of blocks west of the intersection of Oxford and Federal.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION FOR ADVANCED CLASS (LEVEL II)
Each class is scheduled to meet from 4:30 to 7:00 P.M. on the same day for four consecutive weeks. Call us for the specific dates and location.